Useful Free Apps
- NHS Choices – Adults and children
- Change4Life – families particularly those with younger children
- Change4Life Be food smart app – (helps people to make healthier choices by scanning products and displaying the sugar saturated fat and salt content of different products)
- Change4Life smart recipes – Lots of healthy recipes and ideas for meals
- Change4Life Sugar smart (scanning app which scans the barcode and tells you how much sugar is in a product)
- Change4Life fun generator (over 100 fun activity ideas for children and groups such as dodgeball, tug of war and indoor activities)
- Change4Life smart restart – helps to introduce healthy changes over a 6 week period base around moving, tasty lunches, screen time, etc.
- Change4Life smart Stepometer – a stepometer which records progress
- HealthUnlocked Communities – healthunlocked.com
- One You Active 10 – tracks your walking and shows when to increase you pace to achieve a brisk walk and the health benefits of brisk walking, in an effort to encourage 10 minutes bursts of brief activity.
- One You couch to 5k – designed to get you off the couch and running in 9 weeks
- One You easy meals – healthy meal ideas and recipes
- NHS BMI healthy weight calculator and tracker