Asian Cancer Support Group
Asian Cancer Support Group – West London provides home visiting, bereavement support, befriending, cancer information materials.
Telephone: 020 8893 0375 or 07723 082007 (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm)
Macmillan Cancer Support
At Macmillan, we know how a cancer diagnosis can affect everything. So we’re here to support you and help you take back some control in your life. From help with money worries and advice about work, to someone who’ll listen if you just want to talk, we’re here.
Free Telephone: 0808 808 00 00 (Mon-Fri 9am – 8pm)
Pallative/End of Life Care Service
The Specialist Palliative/End of Life Care Service is committed to providing the best possible care to our patients, carers, staff and volunteers.
Meadow House Hospice is a Specialist Palliative/EOL Care Service (Covering the London Boroughs of Hounslow and Ealing). Their aim is to help each patient to maximise the benefits of his or her treatment, to help patients and families to cope as well as possible with the effects of the disease and for the patient to be cared for and die in the place of his or her choice.
Useful telephone numbers
- In-Patient unit: 020 8967 5597 (Ward)
- Rapid Response Palliative Community Team: 020 8967 5019
- Rapid Response Palliative Community Team (6pm-7am daily): 020 8967 5126
- Out of Hours Clinical Nurse Specialists’ Number: 020 8242 5817
- Main reception Meadow House: 020 8967 5179
- Patients’ phone number: 020 8574 6323
- General: 020 8843 0179
- Referrals: 020 8967 5756
- Ward: 020 8 967 512
- Day Hospice: 020 8967 5440