Pallative/End of Life Care Service
The Specialist Palliative/End of Life Care Service is committed to providing the best possible care to our patients, carers, staff and volunteers.
Meadow House Hospice is a Specialist Palliative/EOL Care Service (Covering the London Boroughs of Hounslow and Ealing). Their aim is to help each patient to maximise the benefits of his or her treatment, to help patients and families to cope as well as possible with the effects of the disease and for the patient to be cared for and die in the place of his or her choice.
Useful telephone numbers
- In-Patient unit: 020 8967 5597 (Ward)
- Rapid Response Palliative Community Team: 020 8967 5019
- Rapid Response Palliative Community Team (6pm-7am daily): 020 8967 5126
- Out of Hours Clinical Nurse Specialists’ Number: 020 8242 5817
- Main reception Meadow House: 020 8967 5179
- Patients’ phone number: 020 8574 6323
- General: 020 8843 0179
- Referrals: 020 8967 5756
- Ward: 020 8 967 512
- Day Hospice: 020 8967 5440