If you have problems looking after your pet, there are a number of charities who can help. Or you could ask your vet for advice. For further information and signposting for help looking after your pet, please visit the Citizens Advice website.


The Cinnamon Trust

The Cinnamon Trust has a network of volunteers to provide help such as walking the dog for an owner who can no longer do so. It has a national pet fostering service for a pet whose owner goes into hospital, and also provides long term care for a pet whose owner has died or moved into accommodation that does not accept pets. The Trust maintains a register of pet-friendly care homes and sheltered housing schemes.

Telephone: 01736 757 900